Watch - Word : Discipline
IF YOU INTEND TO BE PART OF THE SERAPHIM FAMILY, YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THE RULES GIVEN BELOW.
The child should be sent with the annual diary regularly. Annual diary should be checked and signed regularly for any remarks and practise work.
The child should come regularly by 8.40 A.M. Gates will be shut at 8:50 A.M. Children coming after 8:50 A.M. will be marked late. Three late comings will be accepted in a quarter. After that the child will be sent back home. Parents are expected to strictly follow the holidays as indicated in the annual diary and no requests for extra leave will be entertained.
Attendance on the opening and closing day of holidays or special holidays like Puja, Diwali, Christmas etc. is compulsory, Requests for leave on such occasion will not be granted.
Attendance on important occasions:
- HEALTH CHECK-UP AND ACTIVITIES IS COMPULSORY
- THE CHILD SHOULD COME WITH CLEAN AND PROPER UNIFORM
- ALL BELONGINGS OF THE CHILD SHOULD BE MARKED WITH NAME AND SECTION
- DISTRIBUTION OF GIFTS OR SWEETS ON BIRTHDAYS ARE DISCOURAGED
Absence without prior permission other than genuine cause or on medical grounds will not be accepted. In case of absence for more than two days illness, the same should be reported to the authority without fail on the following day. All absence and leave permissions should be registered in annual diary.
In case of withdrawal of any child, parents are requested to inform in writing one month in advance.
Parents should not send their child without doctor's advice if the child is suffering from any contagious disease.
Benefits of Environmental Education
- Studying Creates Enthusiasm Among Students.
- Helps Build Critical Thinking, and Relationship Skills
- Instructional Strategies Help Foster Leadership Qualities
- SELF CONTROL/SELF DISCIPLINE BENEFITS FOR CHILDREN WITH ADHD (ATTENTION DEFICIT/ HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER)
- Increased Focus and Improves Cognition
- Health Benefits